Electrical Installation Safe Working Method Statement Training with Multi-Net Systems
The Electrical SWMS training was presented by one of our Directors, Nikki Labuschagne, a leader in his field with many years of experience.
During the Electrical Installation Safe Working Method Statement Training, the employees were educated on:
- Conduit and Trunking to be
installed according to the National Electrical Standards.
- Cables/Wiring to be installed according to the National Electrical Installation Specifications.
- Distribution Board Installation to be done by qualified electrician(s).
- Installation of Luminaries.
- Electrical Installation Testing – Dead tests must be conducted before live testing. (Megger and continuity tests).
- Certificate of Compliance (COC) to be done by competent person (Electrician with Wireman’s license).
- Lockout Procedures
With this empowerment of knowledge and skill, the employees of Multi-Net Systems are committed to deliver product and services that constantly satisfy or exceed our Customer expectations by delivering the best quality of installation and striving for continual improvement.