The Electrical SWMS training was presented by one of our Directors, Nikki Labuschagne, a leader in his field with many years of experience.
During the Electrical Installation Safe Working Method Statement Training, the employees were educated on:
- Conduit and Trunking to be
installed according to the National Electrical Standards.
- Cables/Wiring to be installed according to the National Electrical Installation Specifications.
- Distribution Board Installation to be done by qualified electrician(s).
- Installation of Luminaries.
- Electrical Installation Testing – Dead tests must be conducted before live testing. (Megger and continuity tests).
- Certificate of Compliance (COC) to be done by competent person (Electrician with Wireman’s license).
- Lockout Procedures
With this empowerment of knowledge and skill, the employees of Multi-Net Systems are committed to deliver product and services that constantly satisfy or exceed our Customer expectations by delivering the best quality of installation and striving for continual improvement.
Comments are closed