The CCTV and Access Control SWMS training was respectively presented by Schalk van der Merwe and Wiets Engelbrecht. Both these individuals have many years’ experience and are highly qualified and respected within the Security industry.
The objective of the CCTV SWMS training is:
- To address the safe methods for CCTV Installation, in compliance with regulation on all sites.
- To ensure the safe working operation of employees at all times.
- To avoid damage to equipment and machinery.
- To avoid breaks in production (down-time due to an accident and/or incident).
- To ensure correct installation (first time right).
- To ensure compliance with Legislation.
During the Access Control SWMS training the following topics were discussed:
- Installation of Access Control System Equipment, including Controllers, Readers, Door Magnets, Door Closers, Break Glass Units, Door Monitors, etc.
- Programming, Fault Finding and Commissioning.
- Completion Document Control, Operating Maintenance Manuals and Close Out
By empowering our employees, we consistently aim to provide outstanding services, thereby ensuring our clients receive the best quality, with every installation – big or small, commercial or residential.
Comments are closed